UPDATED: Police Searching for 22-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
Police are searching for a missing male who was last seen in Brampton.
Peel police described the missing person as a white 5’4” male with dirty blonde hair and a medium build. He was last seen wearing Timberland boots and a red Crooks and Castle shirt.
He’s known to frequent the downtown area in Brampton.
If seen, please contact police at 905-453-3311.
UPDATE: Mitchell Sivyer, a 22-year-old Brampton man, was last spotted on Tuesday, May 16, around 2 p.m. near Lowes Ave. and Mill St. N.
He was last seen wearing a red Crooks and Castle shirt, blue jeans, a black North Face jacket, and beige Timberland boots.
Anyone with information is asked to call the 22 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 2233 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
UPDATE: Sivyer has been located in good health as of May 18.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22