Police Searching for Missing Man Last Spotted in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing man last seen in Brampton.
Peek police say 60-year-old Noel Waugh was last seen on Sept. 10, 2018 at 9:30 p.m. in the Main St and Union St area.
He is described as a black male who is 5’10” with a slim build and short black hair. He was last seen wearing a white striped shirt and khaki pants.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Police Concerned for Missing Brampton Man Without Medication
- Police Searching for Missing Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 73-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Police searching for Brampton man with medical condition
- Police Searching for Missing 15-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton