Police Searching for Missing Man Last Spotted in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing man last seen in Brampton.
Peek police say 60-year-old Noel Waugh was last seen on Sept. 10, 2018 at 9:30 p.m. in the Main St and Union St area.
He is described as a black male who is 5’10” with a slim build and short black hair. He was last seen wearing a white striped shirt and khaki pants.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Police Concerned for Missing Brampton Man Without Medication
- Police Searching for Missing Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 73-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 15-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Concerned For Missing Brampton Man Who Needs Medication