Police Searching for Missing Man Last Spotted in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing man last seen in Brampton.
Peek police say 60-year-old Noel Waugh was last seen on Sept. 10, 2018 at 9:30 p.m. in the Main St and Union St area.
He is described as a black male who is 5’10” with a slim build and short black hair. He was last seen wearing a white striped shirt and khaki pants.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- Police Concerned for Missing Brampton Man Without Medication
- Police Searching for Missing Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 73-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 15-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Concerned For Missing Brampton Man Who Needs Medication