Police Searching for Missing Man Last Spotted in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing man last seen in Brampton.
Peek police say 60-year-old Noel Waugh was last seen on Sept. 10, 2018 at 9:30 p.m. in the Main St and Union St area.
He is described as a black male who is 5’10” with a slim build and short black hair. He was last seen wearing a white striped shirt and khaki pants.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police.
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- UPDATE: Police believe suspicious death in Brampton the result of a homicide
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated