Police Searching for Missing Man With Dementia in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Brampton man who reportedly suffers from dementia.
Peel police say 72-year-old Gordon Feeney was last seen in the Bovaird and Bramalea area.
He was last seen wearing dark puffy jacket with a white t-shirt underneath and dark pants.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police.
UPDATE: Police say Feeney was found in good health.
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 92-Year-Old Man Last Seen In Brampton
- Elderly Woman with Dementia Missing in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing 11-Year-Old Boy in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 73-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Man Last Seen in Brampton