Police Searching for Missing Man With Dementia in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Brampton man who reportedly suffers from dementia.
Peel police say 72-year-old Gordon Feeney was last seen in the Bovaird and Bramalea area.
He was last seen wearing dark puffy jacket with a white t-shirt underneath and dark pants.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police.
UPDATE: Police say Feeney was found in good health.
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Road Closed Due to Possible Gas Leak in Brampton
- Police Looking for Elderly Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Traffic Lights Malfunctioning on Major Road in Brampton
- Here's How the Toronto Raptors Celebrated Their Championship Win