Police Searching for Missing Senior With Alzheimer's
Police are seeking public assistance locating a missing 81-year-old.
Peel police say that Mary Natrajan was last seen on June 27, 2018, at 3:30 p.m. in the are of Dixie Road and Moregate Crescent in Brampton.
She’s described as female, white, 5’0", with a medium build, weighing about 119 pounds, with grey shoulder length hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen wearing grey pants, a white t-shirt and grey shoes.
Police say she has Alzheimer's and may be lost in the area.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Mary NATRAJAN is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
UPDATED: She was located in good health.
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Woman Last Seen in Brampton in June
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Brampton Woman
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing 25-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton