Police Searching for Missing Teen Girl Last Seen in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 14-year-old girl who was last seen in Brampton.
Peel police say Taylor Mori was last seen in the Malta Ave area on Wednesday, June 27.
She last communicated with friends on July 8.
Police say Mori is described as an Asian female who is 5'1" and 120 lbs. She has brown eyes, straight, long black hair, a tattoo on her left forearm of the Aries sign and scars on her left arm.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being, as she has not been in contact any family or friends.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
UPDATE: Mori has been safely located. Police are thanking the public for their help.
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Residential fire closes parts of Brampton neighbourhood
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Police searching for two suspects associated with a robbery in Brampton
- City of Brampton announces park closures amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Police Searching For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for 14-Year-Old Brampton Girl
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Police Concerned For Missing Teen Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Concerned For Brampton Teen Who Has Been Missing For Over a Month