Police Searching for Missing Teen in Brampton
A Brampton teen - who needs medication - is missing and her family is concerned for her well-being.
Janaitha Cole-White, 16, was last seen on Aug.4 at 5 p.m. at her home near Flurry Circle and Commodore Dr.
Cole-White is black, standing 5-foot-6, weighing 140 pounds, with a medium build.
She has long black hair and was last seen wearing a black shirt and blue jean shorts.
Anyone with information is asked to phone the 22 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 2233 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
UPDATE: Missing Brampton Teen is Found
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Intersection Closed for Shooting Investigation in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Brampton
- Police Searching for Brampton Male Considered Armed and Dangerous
- UPDATE: Extreme Weather Warning in Effect for Brampton