Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing woman last seen in Brampton.
Peel police say 24-year-old Tiffany Jarvis was last seen on Friday, Oct. 13 at approximately 2:00 p.m. at a residence in the Chinguacousy and Queen St. area.
Jarvis is a described as a female with a light complexion. She is approximately 5’4” and 130 pounds with a medium build. She has long, straight black hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, black track pants, a grey sweatshirt, pink socks, grey/black Converse shoes and a windbreaker with the logo 'N&N Creations' on the back in white print.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Tiffany JARVIS is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- New Poll Shows One Candidate Leading Brampton Mayoral Race
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Police Searching for Suspect of Multiple Sexual Assaults in Brampton
- Thousands Affected by Major Power Outage in Brampton
- Residents Warned to Beware of Very Convincing New Scam in Brampton