Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing woman last seen in Brampton.
Peel police say 24-year-old Tiffany Jarvis was last seen on Friday, Oct. 13 at approximately 2:00 p.m. at a residence in the Chinguacousy and Queen St. area.
Jarvis is a described as a female with a light complexion. She is approximately 5’4” and 130 pounds with a medium build. She has long, straight black hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, black track pants, a grey sweatshirt, pink socks, grey/black Converse shoes and a windbreaker with the logo 'N&N Creations' on the back in white print.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Tiffany JARVIS is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Police Searching for Missing 32-Year-Old Woman From Brampton
- Police Locate Missing Brampton Woman
- Police searching for elderly Brampton woman last seen in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Assistance in Locating 23-Year-Old Brampton Woman
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 18-Year-Old From Brampton