UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton, New to Canada
Police are seeking public assistance locating a 58-year-old woman who was last seen in Brampton.
According to police, Sukhwinder Hansra was last seen on Wednesday March 7, 2018, at 5:15 p.m. in the area of Charolais Blvd. and Forrester Dr.
Hansra is descrived as South Asian with white hair that’s in a bun. She was last seen wearing grey pajamas and a black coat with a fur-lined hood.
Police also say Hansra is new to Canada.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
UPDATED: As of 11 p.m., police say she has been located.
- New Poll Shows One Candidate Leading Brampton Mayoral Race
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Police Searching for Suspect of Multiple Sexual Assaults in Brampton
- Thousands Affected by Major Power Outage in Brampton
- Residents Warned to Beware of Very Convincing New Scam in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Missing 13-Year-Old Last Seen Near Brampton School
- UPDATE: Police Seeking Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing 25-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton