UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton, New to Canada
Police are seeking public assistance locating a 58-year-old woman who was last seen in Brampton.
According to police, Sukhwinder Hansra was last seen on Wednesday March 7, 2018, at 5:15 p.m. in the area of Charolais Blvd. and Forrester Dr.
Hansra is descrived as South Asian with white hair that’s in a bun. She was last seen wearing grey pajamas and a black coat with a fur-lined hood.
Police also say Hansra is new to Canada.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
UPDATED: As of 11 p.m., police say she has been located.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- Police Seeking Assistance in Locating 23-Year-Old Brampton Woman
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Missing 13-Year-Old Last Seen Near Brampton School
- UPDATE: Police Seeking Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing Brampton Woman
- Police Seeking Assistance in Locating 27-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Brampton