UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton, New to Canada
Police are seeking public assistance locating a 58-year-old woman who was last seen in Brampton.
According to police, Sukhwinder Hansra was last seen on Wednesday March 7, 2018, at 5:15 p.m. in the area of Charolais Blvd. and Forrester Dr.
Hansra is descrived as South Asian with white hair that’s in a bun. She was last seen wearing grey pajamas and a black coat with a fur-lined hood.
Police also say Hansra is new to Canada.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
UPDATED: As of 11 p.m., police say she has been located.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Despite fewer drivers on the road, Canadian auto insurance rates increase during second quarter of 2020
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Missing 13-Year-Old Last Seen Near Brampton School
- Police Seeking Assistance in Locating 23-Year-Old Brampton Woman
- UPDATE: Police Seeking Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing Brampton Woman
- UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton