Police Searching for Missing Woman with Medical Condition in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Brampton woman.
Peel police say that Tileter Wallace was was last seen at approximately 10:00 a.m. in the Chinguacousy Rd. and Steeles Ave area in Brampton.
Police say she is described as a black female who 5’4” and has white hair.
She was last seen wearing a pink dress and black hat.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being due to an existing medical condition.
Anyone who sees her is asked to call police.
UPDATE: Police say Wallace has been located.
- Brampton apartment fire forces people out of building
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- Police concerned about missing 19-year-old Brampton woman with "medical concerns"
- Police searching for Brampton man with medical condition
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing Brampton Woman
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- Police Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman