Police Searching for Potentially Armed Break and Enter Suspect in Brampton
Police are searching for a potentially armed suspect after a break and enter in Brampton.
Shortly before 1:30 p.m., Peel police announced that a breaking and entering incident had occurred in the Centre Street South and Hardwick Drive area.
The suspect, who police say may be armed with a knife, is described as a black male who is 5’10” with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a jean jacket and acid wash jeans.
He fled northbound towards Ardglen Drive on foot.
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Residential fire closes parts of Brampton neighbourhood
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- UPDATE: Brampton School Under Hold and Secure Following Break and Enter
- Police Searching for Suspect After Suspected Break and Enter in Brampton
- Police on the Hunt for Suspect After Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect After Brampton Break and Enter