Police Searching for Potentially Armed Break and Enter Suspect in Brampton
Police are searching for a potentially armed suspect after a break and enter in Brampton.
Shortly before 1:30 p.m., Peel police announced that a breaking and entering incident had occurred in the Centre Street South and Hardwick Drive area.
The suspect, who police say may be armed with a knife, is described as a black male who is 5’10” with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a jean jacket and acid wash jeans.
He fled northbound towards Ardglen Drive on foot.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- UPDATE: Brampton School Under Hold and Secure Following Break and Enter
- Police Searching for Suspect After Suspected Break and Enter in Brampton
- Police on the Hunt for Suspect After Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect After Brampton Break and Enter