Police Searching for Potentially Lost Man Last Seen in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing man in Brampton.
Peel police say they are looking for 69-year-old Clive Jackson. He is described as a 5’6” black male with a thin build and short hair.
Police say he is clean shaven.
Police say Jackson was last seen in the Williams St & Main St. area wearing slippers with black socks, brown pants and a brown sweater.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police, as they believe he may be lost.
No photo is available at this time.
UPDATE: Police say he has been found.
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Police Searching for Missing Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 81-Year-Old Man
- Police Searching for Missing 73-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing Man Last Spotted in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 18-Year-Old From Brampton