Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
A police investigation is underway this afternoon.
Police received a call shortly after 1:00 p.m. for a robbery with a knife in the area of Williams Parkway and MacKay Street South.
No injuries have been reported and there is currently no suspect description.
K9 officers remain in the area searching for the suspect.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Police searching for robbery suspect with knife in Brampton
- Police K9 and Tactical Hunting for a Suspect After a Bread Knife Point Robbery in Brampton
- Suspect flees after robbery with knife in Brampton
- Suspect flees on foot after robbery with knife in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Robbery in Brampton