Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
The OPP say the Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (R.O.P.E.) squad is requesting the public’s assistance in locating a federal offender wanted on a Canada-wide warrant as a result of his breach of statutory release.
Police say Richard Cooper is described as a 30-year-old male who is 5’10” and 205 lbs. Police say he has short brown hair and blue eyes.
Police also say he has several tattoos, including a money sign skull and Jessica Rabbit on his right arm, five stars with rainbow brass knuckles on his left arm, an eye on his right upper arm and “COOPER” on his right forearm. He also has an anchor on his right thumb, a fairy on his right calf and a devil with a pitchfork and flames on his upper back.
The OPP say he is serving a four-year and one-month sentence for sexual interference, compelling prostitution, and trafficking in persons under 18 years of age.
He is known to frequent the Toronto area.
Anyone who has had contact with this person or information in regards to his whereabouts is asked to contact the Provincial R.O.P.E. Squad at 416-808-5900 or toll-free at 1-866-870-7673 (ROPE). People can also contact Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or call 9-1-1.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000