Police Searching for Shooting Suspect in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a man wanted in connection with a shooting incident that sent a 55-year-old Brampton man to a trauma centre.
Pee police report that on Thursday, Oct. 26 at approximately 4:30 a.m., officers responded to reports that man had been shot in Brampton.
According to police, two men became involved in an altercation that started in a plaza parking lot at Queen Street East and West Drive. The situation escalated and ended with a shooting at the Clarke Boulevard and 410 intersection.
Police say the victim sustained non-life-threatening injuries and was taken to a local trauma centre.
An arrest warrant for attempted murder has been issued for 26-year-old Brampton man Tivon Gouldbourne. He is described as a black male who is 6'3" with a slim build, moustache and goatee. He was last seen wearing a white tracksuit.
Police say the suspect may be operating a black, four-door 2014 Nissan Sentra 4 with a license plate reading BCWF057. There is damage to the rear driver side tail light.
Investigators believe that Gouldbourne is actively evading arrest and may be in possession of a firearm.
Police are asking anyone who sees him to not approach and call police immediately.
Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of the suspect is asked to call investigators of 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Strikes Gas Line in Brampton
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- Police Arrest Male After Shooting in Brampton, Searching for Suspect Vehicle
- Police Searching For Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shooting in Brampton
- Police Searching for Attempted Murder Suspect in Brampton
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect