Police searching for suspect after female victim attacked with weapon in Brampton
Officers are investigating an assault this evening.
Police were called at 7:45 p.m. after a female victim was assaulted with an edged weapon in the area of Dixie Road and Clarke Boulevard.
The victim sustained minor cuts to her hands during the struggle.
She has been taken to a local hospital.
The suspect is described as a black male, 6’, between 30 and 40 years old, with a cut under his right eye.
The investigation is ongoing.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Brutal Alleged Assault
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Suspect wanted for assault against two female victims in Brampton
- Two suspects wanted after female victim sexually assaulted in Brampton
- Woman Arrested for Hate-Motivated Assault Towards Victim from Brampton
- Victim Injured After Being Robbed by Suspect with Knife in Brampton