Police Searching for Suspect After Robbery in Brampton
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
Police received a call at 8:43 p.m. for a robbery near Queen Street and Clark Boulevard.
No injuries have been reported.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 5’7, with a heavy build. He was reportedly wearing a dark hoodie, jeans, and a dark cap.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening
- Police Searching for Suspect of Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Police searching for robbery suspect with knife in Brampton
- Police K9 Looking for 60 Year Old Robbery Suspect in Brampton
- Suspect flees on foot after robbery with knife in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspects After Armed Robbery in Brampton