Police Searching for Suspect After Robbery in Brampton
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
Police received a call at 8:43 p.m. for a robbery near Queen Street and Clark Boulevard.
No injuries have been reported.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 5’7, with a heavy build. He was reportedly wearing a dark hoodie, jeans, and a dark cap.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Police Searching for Suspect of Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Police searching for robbery suspect with knife in Brampton
- Police K9 Looking for 60 Year Old Robbery Suspect in Brampton
- Suspect flees on foot after robbery with knife in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspects After Armed Robbery in Brampton