Police Searching for Suspect After Robbery in Brampton
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
Police received a call at 8:43 p.m. for a robbery near Queen Street and Clark Boulevard.
No injuries have been reported.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 5’7, with a heavy build. He was reportedly wearing a dark hoodie, jeans, and a dark cap.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Police Searching for Suspect of Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Police searching for robbery suspect with knife in Brampton
- Police K9 Looking for 60 Year Old Robbery Suspect in Brampton
- Suspect flees on foot after robbery with knife in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspects After Armed Robbery in Brampton