Police Searching for Suspect After Sexual Assault in Brampton
More information has come to light regarding a police investigation that put a Brampton school under hold and secure Tuesday afternoon.
At approximately 4:30 p.m., police responded to a suspicious person call in the area of Queen Mary Drive and Kanata Road. It was reported that a male suspect inappropriately touched a young female after approaching her from behind.
In addition, police believe that the suspect has been involved in similar incidents with other females in the area. The Special Victims Unit is currently conducting its investigation.
The suspect is described as a South Asian man in his late 20’s to early 30’s, 5'6" to 5'8", with a thin build. He was seen wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt and black jogging pants at the time of the incident.
Anyone who has been in contact with the suspect or has information about him is encouraged to contact the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460. You can also leave info anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer
- Police Looking for Suspect After Reported Sexual Assault in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Police Seeking Suspect of Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Police Seek Public's Help in Sexual Assault Investigation
- Peel Police Asking For Help in Brampton Sexual Assault Case
- Police seek assistance in Brampton sexual assault investigation