Police Searching for Suspect Following Brutal Alleged Assault
Police are searching for a suspect who is known to frequent the Greater Toronto Area following a brutal alleged assault on a sex worker.
Peel police recently shared a warning from London police geared towards individuals involved in the sexual services industry.
London police have issued a warrant for the arrest of a 37-year-old man who is wanted in connection with an assault and robbery that took place on April 15, 2019, at a house in the Wellington and Simcoe street area.
Police say the female victim was tied up, tasered, assaulted and robbed by a man she met after advertising her services online.
Police say the victim sustained minor injuries and did not seek medical attention.
Police are searching for Omar Oneil Williams. His whereabouts are not known, but police believe he might be in the GTA. He is wanted on robbery, forcible confinement, assault with a weapon, assault, and other charges.
Anyone who sees the suspect is asked to avoid approaching him and call 9-1-1 immediately.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton Resident Wanted by Police for Alleged Sexual Assault
- Man Wanted Following Alleged Assault on Woman on Brampton
- Police Looking For Man Wanted in Connection With Violent Assault and Human Trafficking Offences in GTA
- Wanted Wednesday: Police Hunting for Brampton Assault Suspect Who Skipped Court
- Police Looking for Suspect After Reported Sexual Assault in Brampton