Police Searching for Suspect Following Robbery in Brampton
Police are searching for a suspect following a robbery in Brampton.
Peel police say K9 units are currently in the McLaughlin and Queen area.
Police say they’re searching for a male suspect in his early 20s.
The suspect is described as a 5’11” male with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a mask, a maroon sweater and grey sweat pants.
Police say the suspect fled on foot.
No injuries have been reported.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel
- Police searching for robbery suspect with knife in Brampton
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Commercial Robbery in Brampton
- Police K9 and Tactical Hunting for a Suspect After a Bread Knife Point Robbery in Brampton
- Police searching for lone suspect in connection to robbery in Brampton