Police Searching for Suspect Following Robbery in Brampton
Police are searching for a suspect following a robbery in Brampton.
Peel police say K9 units are currently in the McLaughlin and Queen area.
Police say they’re searching for a male suspect in his early 20s.
The suspect is described as a 5’11” male with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a mask, a maroon sweater and grey sweat pants.
Police say the suspect fled on foot.
No injuries have been reported.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Brampton
- Brampton man facing charges after police seize loaded firearm
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Police searching for robbery suspect with knife in Brampton
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Commercial Robbery in Brampton
- Police K9 and Tactical Hunting for a Suspect After a Bread Knife Point Robbery in Brampton
- Robbery in Brampton: Suspect is on the Loose with a Possible Weapon