Police Searching for Suspect Following Shooting in Brampton
Peel police are appealing to witnesses following a shooting in Brampton.
On Wednesday, July 5 at approximately 4:15 p.m., a male victim was shot while seated in his vehicle in the Calderstone Road and Purebrook Cres. area.
According to police, a vehicle pulled up beside the victim and began shooting at him.
He was transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The shooter is described as a black male between 25 and 30-years-old with a medium complexion, shoulder-length dreadlocks and a goatee. He was wearing a diamond grill and driving a black SUV at the time of the incident.
Police believe this was a targeted incident.
Officers are also asking any residents in the area of the shooting with surveillance video to contact police.
Anyone with information relating to this incident is asked to call investigators of 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown Issues Statement Following Death of 11 Year Old Girl
- Police Investigating After Man Injured in Brampton Shooting
- Police Arrest Male After Shooting in Brampton, Searching for Suspect Vehicle
- Police Looking for Witnesses After Shooting in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Incident in Brampton
- Police Investigating Shooting on the 410 in Brampton