Police Searching for Suspect Following Shooting in Brampton
Peel police are appealing to witnesses following a shooting in Brampton.
On Wednesday, July 5 at approximately 4:15 p.m., a male victim was shot while seated in his vehicle in the Calderstone Road and Purebrook Cres. area.
According to police, a vehicle pulled up beside the victim and began shooting at him.
He was transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The shooter is described as a black male between 25 and 30-years-old with a medium complexion, shoulder-length dreadlocks and a goatee. He was wearing a diamond grill and driving a black SUV at the time of the incident.
Police believe this was a targeted incident.
Officers are also asking any residents in the area of the shooting with surveillance video to contact police.
Anyone with information relating to this incident is asked to call investigators of 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- UPDATE: Police believe suspicious death in Brampton the result of a homicide
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated
- Police Investigating After Man Injured in Brampton Shooting
- Police Seek Public's Help in Brampton Vehicle Shooting Investigation
- Police Arrest Male After Shooting in Brampton, Searching for Suspect Vehicle
- Male Victim Dies Following Shooting Incident in Brampton
- Police Looking for Witnesses After Shooting in Brampton