Police Searching for Suspect Following Shooting in Brampton
Peel police are appealing to witnesses following a shooting in Brampton.
On Wednesday, July 5 at approximately 4:15 p.m., a male victim was shot while seated in his vehicle in the Calderstone Road and Purebrook Cres. area.
According to police, a vehicle pulled up beside the victim and began shooting at him.
He was transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The shooter is described as a black male between 25 and 30-years-old with a medium complexion, shoulder-length dreadlocks and a goatee. He was wearing a diamond grill and driving a black SUV at the time of the incident.
Police believe this was a targeted incident.
Officers are also asking any residents in the area of the shooting with surveillance video to contact police.
Anyone with information relating to this incident is asked to call investigators of 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Police Investigating After Man Injured in Brampton Shooting
- Police Seek Public's Help in Brampton Vehicle Shooting Investigation
- Police Arrest Male After Shooting in Brampton, Searching for Suspect Vehicle
- Male Victim Dies Following Shooting Incident in Brampton
- Police Looking for Witnesses After Shooting in Brampton