Police Searching for Suspect of Armed Robbery in Brampton
Officers are investigating a robbery this evening.
Police got a call at 7:06 p.m. for a robbery in the area of Main Street and Archibald Street, east of Williams Parkway.
A male entered the premises and indicated he had a gun, police say.
No injuries have been reported.
The suspect is described as a white male, 5’6 with a heavy build. He was reportedly wearing a dark jacket with a white stripe down the side, jeans, white sneakers, and a dark shirt.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton