Police Searching for Suspect of Multiple Sexual Assaults in Brampton
Officers from Peel Police's Special Victims Unit are investigating a string of sexual assaults that took place recently in Mississauga and Brampton.
Police say that on multiple occasions, a male suspect approached people inside a bus shelter, exposing himself and sexually assaulting the victims.
The incidents happened on September 24 at 11:15 p.m. in the area of Sandalwood Parkway and Conestoga Drive in Brampton, October 13 at 6:35 p.m. in the area of Burnhamthorpe Road and Creditview Road in Mississauga, and on October 17, again in the area of Burnhamthorpe and Creditview.
Investigators have obtained pictures of the suspect and his vehicle from surveillance cameras in the area, and are appealing to the public for help identifying him.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Help Following Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Brampton
- UPDATE: Male Arrested for Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton
- PHOTOS: Police Seeking Suspect of Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Suspect of Sexual Assault in the 1970s