Police Searching For “Suspicious” Male Seen Watching Children in Brampton
Police are looking for information regarding an unidentified man who was allegedly observed watching children play in a "suspicious" manner.
Peel police say that on Wednesday, August 1, officers were called to the Primrose Crescent and Conestoga Drive area in Brampton to investigate reports regarding a "suspicious" male.
Police say they were told that the individual stood there and watched the complainant's child and friend play in the front yard on multiple occasions.
On Tuesday, July 31, the complainant told police that she observed the male "behaving in suspicious manner while watching the children play."
When the complainant tried to run after him, he reportedly fled the area.
Police say the suspect is described as a South Asian male who is 40-50 years old. He's 6'2" with a slim build and is clean shaven with grey, slicked back hair that's shaved on the sides.
He's been seen wearing black dress pants, shiny black dress shoes, and a collared dress shirt.
Anyone with any information in relation to this incident is asked to contact Central Robbery Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3410.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Police Investigating Suspicious Incident Involving Two Young Girls in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Taxi Driver Allegedly Robbed in Brampton
- Peel Police Searching For Male Wanted for Break and Enters
- Police Searching for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Police Searching for Alleged TV Thief in Brampton