Police searching for three suspects in relation to pair of purloined puppies
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating the theft of two puppies in Brampton.
On Monday, June 1, PRP was called to the area of Bovaird Drive and Conestoga Drive in relation to an individual who was assaulted while trying to sell a pair of bulldog puppies.
The suspects, three men, approached the victim under the guise of buying the puppies. However, when the victim realized they were trying to steal them, the suspects assaulted the victim and fled the scene in a white Hyundai with Ontario licence plate CDWP 974.
Investigators believe the suspects may be attempting to sell the puppies in the Toronto area.
Anyone with relevant information is urged to contact PRP at 905-453-3311 extension 2233.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or visiting their website.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs