UPDATE: Police Searching For Two Missing Girls With Intellectual Disabilities in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating two missing Brampton teens with intellectual disabilities.
Peel police recently announced that they’re looking for Danielle Jauvin and Alora Graves. Both teens are 16-years-old. Jauvin was last seen at 10 p.m. in the Kennedy and Clarence area in Brampton and Graves was last spotted at 8 a.m. in the Queen and Centre area in Brampton.
Jauvin is described as a 5’6” white female with green hair. She was last seen wearing a dark blue hoodie. Graves is described as a 5’2” white female with dyed red hair. She was last seen wearing black pants and a black jacket.
Both teens are developmentally delayed and social media has indicated they may be together.
If you see them, please call 911 or the criminal investigation bureau at 905-453-3311 ext. 2233
UPDATE: The teens have been located
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing 16-Year-Old Brampton Girl
- MISSING: Police Searching for Two Brampton Teens
- UPDATE: Police Find Missing Man with Intellectual Disability Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Brampton Teen
- MISSING: Police Searching for Teenager in Brampton