Police searching for two possible suspects in connection to stabbing in Brampton
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a stabbing in Brampton.
At 6:23 p.m. tonight (July 27), PRP was called to the area of Great Lakes Drive and Bovaird Drive. Upon arrival, police discovered a man suffering from a stab wound.
The man is being transported to hospital.
As PRP arrived, two possible suspects fled the scene on foot—there is currently no description available.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- Police Looking for Multiple Suspects Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Police searching for suspect responsible for stabbing in Brampton
- Police Respond on Stabbing Call in Brampton
- Police searching for two suspects associated with a robbery in Brampton
- Peel police search for suspects in Brampton stabbing