Police Searching for Woman with Alzheimer's in Brampton
Police and family are concerned for the well-being of a missing woman with Alzheimer’s.
Daphne D'Acres, 69, was last seen at 3:05 p.m. Monday afternoon (December 24) in the area of Bovaird Drive and Mclaughlin Road.
D’Acres is described as a black woman, 5’4, with a medium build, light complexion, and medium-length black hair.
She was wearing a black and white dress, black shoes, a beige touque, and a grey jacket.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2233.
Photos: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: D’Acres has been located, police say.
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- One-Bedroom and Two-Bedroom Rentals Getting Even More Expensive in Brampton
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Fire At Factory
- Brampton Teen To Swim Across Lake Erie To Raise Funds For Sexual Abuse Survivors
- Here's Why Violent Crime Is On The Rise In Brampton
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for a Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATE: New Information Revealed as Police Search for Missing Brampton Woman