Police Searching for Woman with Alzheimer's in Brampton
Police and family are concerned for the well-being of a missing woman with Alzheimer’s.
Daphne D'Acres, 69, was last seen at 3:05 p.m. Monday afternoon (December 24) in the area of Bovaird Drive and Mclaughlin Road.
D’Acres is described as a black woman, 5’4, with a medium build, light complexion, and medium-length black hair.
She was wearing a black and white dress, black shoes, a beige touque, and a grey jacket.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2233.
Photos: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: D’Acres has been located, police say.
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Searching for a Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATE: New Information Revealed as Police Search for Missing Brampton Woman