Police Seek Public Help in Finding Missing Brampton Man
Family and police are concerned for the well-being of a missing man from Brampton.
Albert Walters, 46, was last seen at 11:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 12 when he left a residence in the area of Fleetwood Crescent and Bramalea Road.
Walters is described as a black male, 6’0” tall with a thin build and medium complexion. He speaks with a Jamaican accent.
He has brown eyes and short black/grey thinning hair. He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, black leather jacket with a grey hood, and green Clarks shoes.
It is possible that Walters was headed to Mississauga or the Toronto area.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton councillors delay changing ward boundaries until 2026