Police Seek Public's Help in Brampton Vehicle Shooting Investigation
The investigation into a Brampton vehicle shooting is ongoing.
Police say at 11:20 p.m. on February 23, a 29 year old Woodbridge man was stopped at a red light at the intersection of Torbram Road and Queen Street.
“An unknown suspect vehicle pulled up at the light and began shooting at the victim's vehicle,” police say.
The victim was taken to a Toronto trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
A description of the suspect is currently unavailable.
Police are seeking witnesses and anyone with video surveillance or dash cam footage related to this incident.
Anyone with information that can assist the investigation is asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shooting in Brampton
- Police Investigating Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Police Arrest Male After Shooting in Brampton, Searching for Suspect Vehicle
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Late Night Brampton Shooting
- Police Looking for Witnesses After Shooting in Brampton