Police Seek Public's Help in Sexual Assault Investigation
Police are investigating a sexual assault in Brampton and have appealed to the public for help finding the suspect.
The incident took place on Feb. 5 (Monday) in the area of Knightsbridge Road and Central Park Drive. A 68 year old woman was inside her residence when an unknown suspect suddenly entered her home and sexually assaulted her. He then fled the scene.
The suspect is described as a white male, approximately 30 years old, with a medium build. He was wearing a black t-shirt with white writing on the front.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the Special Victim's Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- Police Looking for Suspect After Reported Sexual Assault in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Police Seeking Suspect of Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Suspect Sought After Break In and Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Male Charged with Sexual Assault at Hotel in Brampton