Police Seek Witnesses After Brampton Man Dies in Crash
Witnesses are being asked to come forward following a fatal crash which killed a 20-year-old Brampton man and injured two others Sunday.
“We’re looking into all factors of what transpired,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
Investigators with the major collision bureau are determining if speed, drugs or alcohol were involved.
Officers were sent to Goreway Dr., between Mayfield Rd. and Countryside Dr., at 7:46 a.m.
That’s where the man was driving a black two-door Honda Civic, travelling northbound.
A black four-door Toyota Camry was heading southbound on Goreway Dr. when the cars collided.
Two Brampton men - the driver, 33, and passenger, 19, - were treated by paramedics and transported to a trauma centre where they remain in serious-but-stable condition.
The Civic driver’s name hasn’t been released by police.
His family has been notified of his death.
Investigators are seeking anyone who saw the crash, has dashboard video footage, or who may have information about the actions of the drivers prior to the collision.
Tipsters are asked to phone the major collision bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 3710 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 407 Due To Collision In Brampton
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton