Police Seek Witnesses in Fatal Brampton Crash
Witnesses are being asked to come forward following a fatal crash involving two vehicles in Brampton.
Peel police were sent to Queen St. and McVean Dr. on June 21 at 10:18 a.m.
That’s where a white Ford Explorer (with an open trailer carrying construction loader) rear- ended a white box truck.
The man driving the SUV was pronounced dead at the scene, while the other driver suffered minor injuries.
Investigators from the major collision bureau are asking anyone who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or details about the actions of the drivers prior to the crash to get in touch at (905) 453-2121 ext. 3710 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust