Police Seek Witnesses in Fatal Brampton Crash
Witnesses are being asked to come forward following a fatal crash involving two vehicles in Brampton.
Peel police were sent to Queen St. and McVean Dr. on June 21 at 10:18 a.m.
That’s where a white Ford Explorer (with an open trailer carrying construction loader) rear- ended a white box truck.
The man driving the SUV was pronounced dead at the scene, while the other driver suffered minor injuries.
Investigators from the major collision bureau are asking anyone who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or details about the actions of the drivers prior to the crash to get in touch at (905) 453-2121 ext. 3710 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- A $1 million lotto ticket was sold in Brampton
- Police searching for missing 16-year-old boy from Brampton
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- Road closures in place due to leak in Brampton
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday