Police Seek Witnesses in Fatal Brampton Crash
Witnesses are being asked to come forward following a fatal crash involving two vehicles in Brampton.
Peel police were sent to Queen St. and McVean Dr. on June 21 at 10:18 a.m.
That’s where a white Ford Explorer (with an open trailer carrying construction loader) rear- ended a white box truck.
The man driving the SUV was pronounced dead at the scene, while the other driver suffered minor injuries.
Investigators from the major collision bureau are asking anyone who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or details about the actions of the drivers prior to the crash to get in touch at (905) 453-2121 ext. 3710 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far