Police Seeking Assistance in Identifying Collision Witness
Major Collision Bureau investigators are currently seeking the public's assistance in identifying a witness for a motor vehicle collision last week in Brampton.
Police reported that on Wednesday May 17th, 2017 at approximately 7:45 p.m. a Volkswagen Jetta going north collided with a Toyota Highlander and a police vehicle going south on Main Street north of English Street in Brampton.
The female driver of the Toyota Highlander suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
Police are seeking the public's assistance in identifying the female driver of a dark coloured SUV that was exiting the Kingspoint Plaza at the time of the collision.
This witness is described as a white female approximately 30 years of age.
An image of the vehicle is in our cover photo.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710 . Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak
- COVID-19 measures could be in place for 'many, many weeks, if not months': PM
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Assistance Following Fatal Collision in Brampton
- Peel Police Seeking Public’s Assistance Following a Break and Enter
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATE: 25-Year-Old Driver Still in Serious Condition After One-Car Collision in Brampton
- Police seeking public's assistance in poppy donation box theft investigation