Police Seeking Brampton Man For Attempted Murder
Peel police are seeking assistance from the public in locating a suspect who is currently wanted for attempted murder and several firearms related offences.
Investigators allege that Devon Ruddock-Brooks (20) was having a discussion with the alleged female victim outside a residence on Yorkland Boulevard in Brampton earlier afternoon.
The suspect allegedly retrieved a firearm and shot the victim, subsequently fleeing the location in a black 2013 Dodge Dart with an Ontario license plate number CFTS 598.
The victim suffered non-life threatening injuries, and was subsequently transported to a trauma centre for treatment.
Police say that Devon Ruddock-Brooks should be considered armed and dangerous. The public is asked call 9-1-1 if found and not to approach if located.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
Information can also be left anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Brampton Man Arrested Following Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton
- Police Searching for Attempted Murder Suspect in Brampton
- Brampton Resident Wanted by Police for Alleged Sexual Assault
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder in Brampton