Police Seeking Help Finding Missing Man in Brampton
Peel Regional Police are seeking assistance in locating a missing 47-year-old man from Brampton.
According to police, on Monday January 14 at approximately 5:15 a.m., Donald Gauci was last seen at Brampton Civic Hospital in the area of Bramalea Road and Bovaird Drive.
Gauci is described as male, white, 5'8", 200 pounds, heavy build, brown and grey hair, goatee and has a small scar on the left side of his forehead. He was last seen wearing light blue jeans, green shirt with white lettering, black sweater and a grey jacket with a maple leaf on the right sleeve and fur on the hood of the jacket.
He was also last seen leaving the premise with a woman in an unknown direction.
Anyone who may have any information pertaining to this matter may call the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca
UPDATE: Police have advised the man has been located.
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Stormwater charges on this month's water bills now in effect for Brampton residents
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton
- Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing man from Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 32-Year-Old Woman From Brampton
- Police Seeking Help Locating Missing Senior in Brampton