UPDATED: Police Seeking Missing Man in Brampton
Police have reported a missing person today.
Police say that 34-year-old Kenneth Huang was last seen on Sunday December 24, 2017 at 3:20 p.m. in the area of Great Lakes and Bovaird.
He was last seen heading towards Trinity Common Mall exactly as seen in our cover photo.
Police say Huang functions at the level of a two-year-old.
Anyone with information should call police immediately.
UPDATED: As of 7:23 p.m. police say he has been found.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Missing 13-Year-Old Last Seen Near Brampton School
- UPDATED: Police Looking For Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing 25-Year-Old Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Looking for Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Last Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen in Brampton