Police seeking public's assistance in identifying victim of a hit-and-run in Brampton
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a victim of a hit-and-run in Brampton.
During the early hours of Sunday, July 19, PRP was called to the area of Kenview Drive in relation to a group of drivers who were reported to have been racing—the area is a known street racing location.
Upon arrival, all those who had been racing fled the area, and PRP was notified by several sources that one of the fleeing drivers hit a pedestrian.
The victim has only been described as an adult man.
Police are actively trying to identify the pedestrian involved in the collision to they receive the appropriate medical treatment.
Investigators are urging anyone with relevant information to contact the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, extension 3705.
Additionally, information may be provided anonymously to Peel Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477, or visiting their website.
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police Seeking Assistance in Identifying Collision Witness
- Peel Police Seeking Public’s Assistance Following a Break and Enter
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect responsible for multiple arsons
- Police seeking public’s assistance to identify persons of interest
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Assistance Following Fatal Collision in Brampton