Police seeking public's assistance in poppy donation box theft investigation
Investigators from the Peel Regional Police Criminal Investigation Bureau are seeking the public's assistance in identifying a suspect in relation to two poppy donation boxes being stolen in Brampton.
The suspect attended a store in Brampton in the area of Peel Centre Drive on November 10, 2019, at approximately 2:51 p.m., where she stole two poppy donation boxes that contained approximately $200 cash.
The suspect is described as female, white, 25-40 years of age, with dark brown hair, a medium build, a distinctive mark on the left side of her face and was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt.
The suspect has been identified as Sindi Ingram, 34, of no fixed address.
A warrant has been issued for her arrest for theft under $5000.
She is also currently wanted on three other warrants with Peel police for other property crimes of theft, possession of stolen property and breach probation.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca
Photo courtesy of Peel Police
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- A $1 million lotto ticket was sold in Brampton
- Road closures in place due to leak in Brampton
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- Brampton council passes motion in support of long-term care
- Suspect wanted after poppy donation boxes stolen in Brampton
- Woman arrested in theft of poppy boxes in Brampton
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Peel police seeking public's assistance in sexual assault investigation
- Peel Police Seeking Public’s Assistance Following a Break and Enter