Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have issued an arrest warrant for a second suspect connected to the murder of a 14 year old boy in Mississsauga.
According to police, the body of Riley Driver-Martin was located on Friday, December 7 at 7:58 a.m. after police received a call to a park in the area of Lewisham Drive and Truscott Drive.
On the same day, Nicholas Mahabir, a 20 year-old man from Mississauga, was arrested and charged with Second Degree Murder.
On December 8, an arrest warrant for Second Degree Murder was issued for Mark Mahabir, a 20 year-old man also from Mississauga. Mark Mahabir is the brother of Nicholas Mahabir, and is described as male, South Asian, 5’8”, 97 lbs., black hair and brown eyes.
The suspect is considered a danger to the public. If he is located, do not approach and call 911 immediately.
Anyone found assisting the suspect in evading arrest may be arrested and subject to prosecution.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, video surveillance or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to contact Peel Regional Police Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext 3205.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca
- Police Arrest Second Suspect After 14-Year-Old Boy Murdered
- BREAKING: Man Arrested in Connection with Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspect Following Murder of Brampton Man
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Brampton Homicide Suspect
- Police Searching For Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous