Police Seeking Suspect After Property Stolen from Brampton Home
After property was taken from a Brampton home on Friday night, police are seeking public assistance in identifying a suspect.
On February 9, 2018, police responded to a 7:05 p.m. call about a break and enter at a residence in the area of Mississauga Road and Steeles Avenue.
Police say that cash and jewellery were taken from the home.
Police described the suspect as male, dark-skinned, of east Indian descent. He is also described as in his 20s, about 5’10”, with a thin build.
Residents in the area have voiced their concern.
“We as a community are feeling very threatened and are requesting help to please find this suspect,” one resident told inbrampton.com.
A suspect is seen walking to a car and driving away in the video below:
Anyone with information should contact police.
Video courtesy of Ashar Qureshi
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect responsible for multiple arsons
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Break and Enter in Brampton
- Police Asking For Public's Assistance In Identifying Suspect In Firearm Investigation
- Police Warning Public About Suspect Impersonating Police Officer in Mississauga and Brampton
- PHOTOS: Police Seeking Suspect of Sexual Assault in Brampton