Police Seeking Suspect After Woman Assaulted in Brampton
Peel Regional Police are currently seeking public assistance in a stranger assault investigation.
According to police, on Thursday, November 2, 2017 at around 3:09 p.m., a woman was walking through Crawley Park in Brampton, where she was assaulted.
The suspect is said to have fled on foot once confronted, as the assault was witnessed by people in the area.
The suspect has been described as a black male, about 5’9” with a thin build and short hair. The suspect was last seen wearing a grey, hooded sweater and dark pants. His face was also covered.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to the incident or anyone who may have video surveillance, or any information regarding the incident.
Anyone with information relating to this incident is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Peel police seeking public's assistance in sexual assault investigation
- Teen Arrested After Woman Assaulted in Brampton
- Police Looking for Suspect After Woman Reports Assault in Brampton Park
- PHOTOS: Police Seeking Suspect of Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Police Looking for Suspect After Reported Sexual Assault in Brampton