Police Seeking Suspect Following Break and Enter in Brampton
Police are looking to identify a suspect following a reported break and enter incident in Brampton.
Peel police say that on August 19, 2018, a suspect allegedly broke into a home in the Xavier Court and NcNutt Street area.
Police say he entered the home after forcing the rear sliding door open and later exited through the same door.
Police allege numerous items were taken.
The suspect is described as a white male in his 40s with a stocky build and brown hair with a goatee. He was seen wearing a black baseball hat, a black and gray shirt, black pants and black shoes. He was carrying a black satchel.
Anyone with information about this incident asked to contact the investigators at 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Police investigating fire in Brampton
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect After Suspected Break and Enter in Brampton
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating Break-In and Theft in Brampton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Two Gunpoint Bank Robberies in Brampton
- Suspect Wanted for Break and Enter at Fertility Clinic in Brampton