Police Seeking Suspects of $25,000 Jewelry Theft in Brampton
Police have released photos of a male and female suspected of a theft in Brampton.
The incident happened at 3:39 p.m. on Sunday, April 8 at a jewelry store inside Shoppers World, located on 499 Main Street South.
Police say the female suspect distracted the employees while the male reached over the counter and removed a number of jewelry pieces from a secure case.
The employees noticed the theft shortly after the suspects left the store.
No weapons were seen or indicated and there were no injuries.
The total value of the stolen items is $25,000, police say.
The first suspect is a white male in his 30s, 5’10, with a shaved head and brown beard. He was wearing gold aviator-style glasses, a gold necklace, black waist-length jacket, navy blue t-shirt, blue jeans, and white running shoes.
The second suspect is a white female in her 30s, 5’8, with black hair in a bun. She was wearing dark-rimmed glasses, a grey puffy jacket with a hood, green camouflage pants, and brown boots.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Brampton to Host Canada's Largest Cricket Tournament
- Police Searching for Suspect of Jewelry Store Theft in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating Break-In and Theft in Brampton
- Police Searching for Armed Robbery Suspects in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Police Seeking Suspect of Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect