Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is still searching for a missing 53-year-old man from Brampton.
Kuldip Sangha has been missing since Wednesday morning; he was last seen in the area of Octillo Boulevard and Egypt Drive at approximately 8:30 a.m. on February 5.
Sangha is described as South Asian; approximately 5'7" tall; with short, black hair; and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a grey jacket, a green striped t-shirt, black pants, and grey running shoes.
Peel Regional Police is urging anyone who may have information regarding Sangha’s whereabouts to contact the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133., as he suffers from a medical condition, and police and his family are concerned about his safety.
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Consequences for improper mask and glove disposal still in effect in Brampton
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection
- UPDATE: Police searching for missing 53-year-old man from Brampton
- Police Searching For Missing 52-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Police searching for missing 16-year-old boy from Brampton
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing 37-year-old man from Brampton
- Police searching for missing 16-year-old boy