Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is still searching for a missing 53-year-old man from Brampton.
Kuldip Sangha has been missing since Wednesday morning; he was last seen in the area of Octillo Boulevard and Egypt Drive at approximately 8:30 a.m. on February 5.
Sangha is described as South Asian; approximately 5'7" tall; with short, black hair; and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a grey jacket, a green striped t-shirt, black pants, and grey running shoes.
Peel Regional Police is urging anyone who may have information regarding Sangha’s whereabouts to contact the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133., as he suffers from a medical condition, and police and his family are concerned about his safety.
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- Creators of 6ixBuzz possibly doxed via social media
- House struck during two-vehicle collision in Brampton
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19