Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
After a pedestrian was killed in a crash this morning, police are seeking public assistance with the investigation.
On Thursday, January 18, 2018, at approximately 8:10 a.m., police say the victim was crossing ROsepac Avenue at Conestoga Drive.
The vehicle remained on scene, a brown Chevrolet Avalanche.
The victim, a 73-year-old woman from Hamilton, who was found to be suffering from life-threatening injuries, was pronounced dead in hospital.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the pedestrian and /or driver prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting Peel Crime Stoppers online or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Vigil To Be Held In Brampton For Slain 11-Year-Old Girl
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Pedestrian Hit and Run in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses Following Hit and Run in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Woman Dies in Brampton Crash
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Crash Which Killed Brampton Man
- Witnesses Sought After Brampton Woman Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run