Police Seeking Witnesses After Pedestrian Hit and Run in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for witnesses after a crash that happened almost a year ago.
Police say that on Thursday February 9, 2017, at 7 a.m., a pedestrian was crossing Finch Avenue south of Steeles Avenue East. He was struck by a four-door sedan that fled the scene.
“The victim a 50-year-old male from Brampton was transported to a local hospital with serious injuries,” say police.
“The suspect vehicle is a four door sedan. The vehicle would have had damage to the driver side mirror and the mirror may have possibly been knocked off.”
Investigators are appealing for witnesses who may have seen the collision, have video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the driver and the pedestrian prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police Seeking Witnesses Following Hit and Run in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Witnesses Sought After Brampton Woman Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run
- Witnesses Sought After Brampton Crash Injures Two
- Peel Police Looking for Witnesses Following Collision Investigation