Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting in Brampton
Peel Regional Police are seeking public assistance after a shooting in Brampton early Saturday morning.
On Saturday September 23, 2017, at approximately 3:25 a.m., officers from Peel Regional Police responded to the area of Queen Street and Hansen Road for a report of shots fired.
“Upon arrival to the area, officers located an unoccupied black sedan that had struck a lighting fixture,” say police. “Further investigation has led Peel Regional Police to believe that a shooting did take place in that area at that time.”
Peel Regional Police are asking the public who may have witnessed the incident, may have information about the incident or events leading up to the incident or who may have video footage or dash-board camera footage to call investigators of 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.caor by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police identify woman allegedly killed by former partner in suspected murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Police investigating incident at Brampton school
- Police investigating murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Police searching for Brampton man following shooting and robbery at adult entertainment facility
- Highway lane blocked due to a collision in Brampton
- Peel Police Seeking Public’s Assistance Following a Break and Enter
- Peel Police Asking For Help in Relation to Brampton Shooting Investigation
- Police Looking for Witnesses After Shooting in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Incident in Brampton
- Peel police seeking public's assistance in sexual assault investigation