Police Seeking Witnesses After Shots Fired in Brampton
Police are appealing to any witnesses to come forward following a shots fired incident in Brampton.
Peel police report that on Wednesday Aug. 24 at approximately 11:30 a.m., officers received numerous calls for the sound of gunshots in the Malta Ave and Sir Lou Drive area. Police arrived in the area and located bullet holes in the front entrance of a residential building on Malta Ave, as well as several bullet casings in the area.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses who may have video surveillance, dashboard video, or any other information regarding the incident to please come forward.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated
- Snowy weather expected in Brampton this week
- Police Looking for Witnesses After House Sprayed with Bullets in Brampton
- Police Looking for Witnesses in Brampton Shooting
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Brampton Shooting
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Overnight Shooting in Brampton
- Police Appealing for Witnesses Following Sexual Assault Incident in Brampton