Police Seeking Witnesses Following Hit and Run in Brampton
Peel police are appealing to the public for help in locating a suspect following a serious hit and run collision in Brampton.
On Thursday, Feb. 9 at approximately 7:00 a.m., a pedestrian was crossing Finch Ave. south of Steeles when he was struck by a four-door sedan.
The driver failed to remain at the scene.
The victim, a 50-year-old Brampton man, was transported to local hospital with serious injuries.
The suspect vehicle is described as a four-door sedan with damage to the driver side mirror. Police believe the mirror may be missing entirely.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses who may have seen the collision, have video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the driver and the pedestrian prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- 5 Rides That Used to Exist at Canada's Wonderland
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Woman Pronounced Dead Following Domestic Violence Case In Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton
- Police Responding to a Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Pedestrian Hit and Run in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATE: 25-Year-Old Driver Still in Serious Condition After One-Car Collision in Brampton
- Witnesses Sought After Brampton Woman Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Motorcycle Crash in Brampton