Police Seeking Witnesses Following Shooting in Brampton
Police are appealing to the public for assistance following a Christmas Eve shooting in Brampton.
Peel police say that on Sunday, Dec. 24, 2017 at approximately 6:00 a.m., officers were called to the Queen Street and Hansen Road area to respond reports of a shooting.
Once on the scene, officers located a 33-year-old Toronto man suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
Investigators believe it was an isolated incident and say there is no risk to public safety.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton